This section provides current news related to CFI. Please visit our eLibrary for past news and information.
- Happy Holidays From CFI
- Understanding and Managing Crop Nutrients in Agriculture Workshop
- International Launch of the first ever climate change protocol rewarding farmers for good practices in Canada
- New Report Indicates World Reserves Of Rock Phosphate Adequate For Long-term
- Industry program to educate consumers on use of fertilizer
- Ontario Toxics Reduction Act: Technical Training Webcast Available
- CFI Office Has Moved
- CFI 2010 Annual Report
- Top 10 Lifesaving Scientists by Discovery
- Access information on Fertilizer and Competitiveness in Canadian Agriculture.
- Read the latest industry statistics.
- Download Know Your Fertilizer Rights, the first in a five-part article series sponsored by the CFI, TFI and IPNI. The series helps explain the science behind the 4R nutrient stewardship system.
- Read Fertilizer: An Investment for 2009 Crops. This series of articles may be helpful in dealing with fertilizer decisions this year. Access this article and the full range of International Plant Nutrition Institute materials.
- NEW REPORT INDICATES WORLD RESERVES OF ROCK PHOSPHATE ADEQUATE FOR LONG-TERM
- Visit the new Rio+20 webpage here